Performer, Booth, and Vendor Information
- We seek to showcase arts, culture, food and crafts from around the world by local and regional practitioners in Northern California.
- I-House aims to support and uplift global and indigenous cultural communities
- Any booth, cultural organization, or performer must be mission-aligned with International House Davis and follow its community code of conduct.
- I-Fest is mindful of cultural appropriation and will prioritize groups that contextualize their cultural practice in the lived experience of the cultures represented
- Space and time are limited at I-Fest. We are seeking to represent a broad diversity of cultures and artistic practices
- I-House will consider existing relationships with local groups and strives for a mix of new and old participants in I-Fest
- Booth spaces are 10×10. Groups will be provided a table and 2 chairs *May be able to rent canopies from I-House.
- The festival is from 11 am – 6 pm. Check-in starts at 8 am and all booths must be fully set-up by 10:30 am.
- I-House staff will communicate with you if you are accepted as a festival participant and will send you contract and payment information.
- All booths pay a $20 non-refundable processing fee.
- Booth Fees: Nonprofit, business and artisan booths: $50 Food Vendors: 15% of sales up to $200
- Click Here to view I-Fest Selection Criteria
We will have performing groups from N. CA that represent global and indigenous cultures. Performing groups perform on 1 of 2 outdoor stages for up to 20 minutes. PERFORMER SLOTS FULL!
CULTURE, NONPROFITS, and BUSINESS BOOTHS
We are partnering with Davis Craft and Vintage Fair for the I-Fest Artisan Village, filling the Central Park Pavilion with local and international goods, crafts and art. Fill out Artisan Interest Form HERE.