Club International is taking a one-day trip to SF (sign-up required). We’ll take the Amtrak train down and walk around the city, hitting major attractions such as Union Square, Chinatown, Coit Tower, Fisherman’s Wharf, Pier 39, Ghirardelli Square, and Lombard Street.
This event is open to newly-arrived international students/scholars, exchange students, and international graduate/post-doctorate students. To join, you MUST pay $35 to Club-I in advance for your discounted Amtrak fare.
Register Here: https://bit.ly/TRIP2SF
- Please ensure you will attend the trip if you sign up – we cannot issue refunds as we need to purchase Amtrak tickets in advance to receive a group discount
- Tickets/spots on the trip are non-transferrable as the group discount requires that we submit a passenger list with your name on it
- Please bring a mask or other face covering. All Amtrak passengers are required to wear a face-covering while onboard the train. Face coverings are required in all BART stations and onboard BART trains.
- Bring an additional $8 for a round-trip BART ticket, which you will purchase at Richmond Station. Cash and credit/debit are accepted, but international cards may or may not work.
- Note: Help save time and long lines by adding and loading a Clipper BART card on Google Pay or Apple Pay!
- Google Pay instructions: https://www.clippercard.com/ClipperWeb/google-pay#set-up-clipper-android
- Apple Wallet instructions: https://www.clippercard.com/ClipperWeb/apple-pay#set-up-clipper
- Budget additional money for lunch around Fisherman’s Wharf, or bring a sack lunch.
- We will be walking (including up/down at least two steep hills) for most of the day.